Are you a problem solver and a fast learner? Would you enjoy working in a target-driven, entrepreneurial environment? Do you want to be part of a diverse and driven sales force striving for excellence? If the answer is yes, then keep reading!
Who We Are:
Atheneum is a leading global insights platform servicing various clients including distinguished strategy consulting firms, renowned investment houses and well known global corporations. Our mission is to provide faster insights to empower our clients’ decision making. Through our AI capabilities we accelerate the decision-making of our clients by connecting them to the world's top professionals and industry leaders. Atheneum is growing rapidly, with 600+ professionals in 11 offices across the US, South America, Europe, Middle East, and Asia.
You Might Want to Know
- We are NOT a Consultancy – Consultancies are one of our clients.
- We are NOT a Market Research Company – Although we do offer Expert Backed Research.
- We are NOT a Recruitment Agency – We do not fill vacancies for jobs, rather we offer the opportunity for market experts to share their expertise and knowledge with our clients.
WE ARE ONE OF THE LEADING GLOBAL EXPERT NETWORKS
About the Role
As an Survey Associate, you will connect our clients with experts. Your responsibilities include:
- Understanding client needs and identifying relevant experts/industry professionals.
- Lead Generation of industry professionals/experts and engaging with them to complete the online surveys.
- Sourcing and onboarding experts for specific quantitative research projects and keeping them engaged for future opportunities.
- Developing Internal/ external communication and outreach strategies (cold calls, emails, etc.).
- Adapting to a fast-paced, client-driven environment where speed is a key success driver.
- Ensuring an excellent client experience through accurate recommendations and a proactive, solution-orientated approach.
- Understanding Atheneum’s core client delivery process and applying it in everyday work.
Profiles We Are Seeking:
Atheneum strongly believes in the power of diversity. We are seeking target driven team players with excellent emotional intelligence, problem solving and time management skills.
- Bachelors Degree with majors in Business/ Economics/ Marketing
- Goal oriented, driven, and highly motivated to succeed & take on challenges
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- We welcome applications from anyone looking for a career in a corporate role that offers fast progression.
- We are looking for driven, collaborative, resilient, curious individuals who are excellent communicators.
- Fluency in English is essential, fluency in additional languages is highly desirable.
What We Offer:
- Company sponsored team events
- Health insurance
- EOBI (Employee Old Age Benefit Insurance)
- Provident Fund
- Internal SWAP program
- Training and mentorship program
- Inflation Adjusted Compensation