Business Development Representative
Atheneum is a global platform revolutionizing market research & knowledge sharing across the business community. Our mission is to accelerate the decision making of our clients by connecting them to the world’s top professionals and industry leaders. We deliver interactions that generate intelligent insights & creative ideas ensuring our clients can drive their business forward efficiently.
Founded in 2010, Atheneum currently employs around 200 professionals in ten global offices and is rapidly growing as one of the world’s leading global insight platform connecting over 450,000 experts to strategy consulting firms, investment houses & global corporations.
We are currently looking for a Business Development Representative to join Atheneum’s Business Development Team. As the Business Development Representative you will create and build client relationships to obtain projects for the London office with the goal of boosting Atheneum’s presence. This is a high growth opportunity and the role will be expected to accelerate this growth by establishing and expanding relationships with both new and existing clients. This is a unique chance to contribute to a dynamic, fast growing company in a highly innovative industry.
- Generating new business leads through professional networking and cold-call techniques, which once warmed up are shared with the BD team who would detail Atheneum’s products.
- Support senior colleagues in their business development efforts i.e. lining up meetings, creating supplementary marketing documents for client pitches (presentations, case studies, proposals), key point of contact for client coordination.
- Work closely with BD colleagues to understand prospect needs
- Increasing the awareness of the Atheneum brand and attractively conveying Atheneum’s value proposition
- Researching new and existing clients to identify the most relevant companies and the most important stakeholders within the targeted accounts.
- Adhering to all Atheneum Business Development standards and processes, including a diligent usage of salesforce.com.
- Work towards key goals and metrics within the BD team.
Please apply on our website at http://atheneum-partners.com/careers/. We are looking forward to your application!
Watch our company videos to get a glimpse of life at Atheneum and meet our employees: http://atheneum-partners.com/careers
Profile We Are Looking For
- University degree
- Relevant work experience in sales, research, or lead generation; a proven track record of success in telephone sales is an advantage
- Interest in a range of markets such as, professional services, corporate, life sciences and private equity.
- Ability to quickly build credibility and rapport with senior management
- Strong drive, proactive mindset and solution oriented attitude
- Excellent organisational skills and high standard of professionalism
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills; both written and oral
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate with multinational cross functional teams to deliver leads
- Strong prioritization skills, with the ability to work on a number of leads at a time
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent in English, an additional language is an asset