Business Intelligence Analyst
Are you a problem solver and a fast learner? Would you enjoy working in a target-driven, entrepreneurial environment? Do you want to be part of a diverse and driven sales force striving for excellence? If the answer is yes, then keep reading!
Who We Are:
Atheneum is a leading global insights platform servicing various clients including distinguished strategy consulting firms, renowned investment houses and well known global corporations. Our mission is to provide faster insights to empower our clients’ decision making. Through our AI capabilities we accelerate the decision-making of our clients by connecting them to the world's top professionals and industry leaders. Atheneum is growing rapidly, with 600+ professionals in 11 offices across the US, South America, Europe, Middle East, and Asia.
Atheneum is actively seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst to join Team Lahore as soon as possible!
- Build reports and dashboards to fulfil the firm’s reporting requirements
- Assist the Senior Management Team with ad hoc data requests
- Work closely with our Finance, Business Development and IT departments
- Seek to improve the quality and usefulness of reports on an ongoing basis
- Provide technical advice and analysis on key reporting matters
- Further promote a data-driven culture across the firm
- Provide training and support for junior staff members
- Ad hoc projects and tasks as part of a high growth environment
- Developing and maintaining dashboards
- Understanding of KPIs and commercial levers that drive business performance.
Profiles We Are Seeking:
- A degree in a mathematical or analytical subject. Experience in partnering with business teams to develop metrics and related insights is a big plus.
- Atheneum strongly believes in the power of diversity. We are seeking target driven team players with excellent emotional intelligence, problem solving and time management skills.
- Strong drive and proactive mindset with the ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail
- High competence with the Microsoft Office Suite with advanced MS Excel Skills
- Strong SQL development and database skills
- Experience with data visualization software (e.g. Tableau, Looker, PowerBI – we currently use Tableau and Metabase)
What We Offer:
- Company sponsored team events
- Health insurance
- EOBI (Employee Old Age Benefit Insurance)
- Provident Fund
- Internal SWAP program
- Training and mentorship program
- Inflation Adjusted Compensation