Are you a problem solver and a fast learner? Would you enjoy working in a target-driven, entrepreneurial environment? Do you want to be part of a diverse and driven sales force striving for excellence? If the answer is yes, then keep reading!
Who We Are:
Atheneum is a leading global insights platform servicing various clients including distinguished strategy consulting firms, renowned investment houses and well known global corporations. Our mission is to provide faster insights to empower our clients’ decision making. Through our AI capabilities we accelerate the decision-making of our clients by connecting them to the world's top professionals and industry leaders.
Atheneum is growing rapidly, with 500+ professionals in 11 offices across the US, South America, Europe, Middle East, and Asia.
We are seeking a forward-thinking, proactive Data Engineer to join our rapidly growing, innovative Tech Team. We are actively looking for a candidate who can combine excellent technical skills with advanced soft skills such as communication and the ability to work effectively in a team.
- As a Data Engineer, you'll be working on a modern platform, rapidly developing. You will contribute to the ongoing evolution of the platform by keeping up to date with modern technologies, using engineering best practices
- Use analytical and statistical rigor to solve complex problems and drive business decisions
- Write high integrity code to retrieve and analyze data from the database table, learn and understand a broad range of data resources and know-how, when, and which to use and which not to use
- Explore new datasets and onboard them
- Set up mechanisms to proactively measure the quality of outputs
- Create and maintain key program reports
Profiles We Are Seeking:
- Atheneum strongly believes in the power of diversity. We are seeking target driven team players with excellent emotional intelligence, problem solving and time management skills.
- 2+ years experience in a Data Engineer role
- Advanced SQL knowledge and experience with a variety of relational databases, particularly data warehouse engines like Redshift
- Experience building and optimizing big data pipelines, architectures and ETLs
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets
- Experience with AWS cloud services: Redshift, RDS, EC2, EMR
What We Offer:
- Public transportation discount
- Partially refunded lunches
- Urban Sports Club discount
- German classes
Here at Atheneum, diversity and inclusion is not just part of our culture, it is ingrained in our DNA. We do not discriminate in any way when assessing applications. This June, Atheneum are proudly supporting Pride Month 2021. Head over to our Instagram page atheneum.ai and LinkedIn to see what we will be doing to celebrate meaningfully!