Atheneum is a leading global insights platform servicing various clients including distinguished strategy consulting firms, renowned investment houses and well known global corporations. Our mission is to provide faster insights to empower our clients’ decision making. Through our AI capabilities we accelerate the decision-making of our clients by connecting them to the world's top professionals and industry leaders.
Atheneum is growing rapidly, with 600+ professionals in 11 offices across the US, South America, Europe, Middle East, and Asia.
- Manage and monitor our AWS infrastructure and CI/CD pipelines
- Recommend and implement improvements as needed
- Support digitalization team with issues and queries
- Migrate, over time, to infrastructure as code
- Support company goals by various process automations
Atheneum strongly believe in the power of diversity. We are seeking target driven team players with excellent emotional intelligence, problem solving and time management skills.
- Solid AWS experience in the role of a DevOps engineer who has created infrastructure for teams to use.
- Experience in creating or managing CI/CD pipelines, both using off the shelf products, and custom written.
- Strong foundation in Linux, i.e. command line, file system, networking, scripting etc.
- Knowledge of EC2, RDS, Cloudformation, Lambda, Auto-scaling and Ansible are important.
- Understanding of database technologies, incl. issue identification & mitigation
- Passion for automating everything that is possible.
- Azure/AWS certification
- Windows Server OS Experience
- BitBucket pipelines
- Jira automation
- SQL experience