Director of Operations
Are you a problem solver and a fast learner? Would you enjoy working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment? Do you want to be part of a diverse and driven team striving for excellence? If the answer is yes, then keep reading!
Who We Are:
Atheneum is a leading global insights platform servicing various clients including distinguished strategy consulting firms, renowned investment houses and well known global corporations. Our mission is to provide faster insights to empower our clients’ decision making. Through our AI capabilities we accelerate the decision-making of our clients by connecting them to the world's top professionals and industry leaders.
Atheneum is growing rapidly, with 500+ professionals in 11 offices across the US, South America, Europe, Middle East, and Asia.
Atheneum are actively seeking a leader with the ability to oversee our Research Operations Team in the US. The successful individual will have the skillset to design and implement a roadmap to propel us through hyper-growth, placing operational excellence and customer satisfaction at the heart of this strategy.
With the full support of the Executive Team, directly linking to our COO, the individual will focus on advancing a collaborative, yet data driven environment.
We are open to various locations across Atheneum global offices for this role however it is paramount the individual has substantial experience and knowledge of the B2B primary research market and a strong understanding of our clients. Our operations leader must be committed to our customers and colleagues, exemplifying our Atheneum SEEDS values (Sustainability, Entrepreneurship, Excellence, Diversity, Supportive Spirit).
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading a growing team of professionals across Atheneum’s US research hubs, which is committed to continuous improvement in pursuit of customer fanaticism and our business objectives.
- Designing Atheneum strategy and roadmap of operational excellence initiatives to help productivity at the company and increase client satisfaction. Ensuring its successful implementation.
- Setting regional goals and cascading them across the different verticals, offices, and teams.
- Ensuring a data driven environment in which the correct KPIs, aligned with the company goals, are defined, measured, and communicated.
- PnL responsibility for the Research business, while delivering results in line or above the company business plan.
- Driving performance, productivity enhancement and profitability.
- Resource planning across international hubs.
- Implementing tools and systems for critical operational requirements
- Partnering closely with the Executive Team to develop, implement, and strengthen company culture and strategy.
- Reporting directly to the COO.
- 5 or more years of operational leadership experience within the B2B primary research industry.
- Proven track record of leading diverse, global teams in a high-growth environment.
- A player-coach, willing to roll up sleeves and lead through doing. Entrepreneurial mindset, always looking for the next opportunity.
- Proven track record of developing ops organizations and strategies that exceed performance targets with experience in having PnL responsibility.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to create, develop and maintain strong relationships with a wide range of key external and senior internal stakeholders.
- Confidence to stand by decisions and push the right agenda for the business, while mitigating risks.
- Great communication and negotiation skills coupled with strong problem solving and analytical capabilities.