Expert Backed Research Associate- Japanese & English
Who We Are:
Atheneum is a global platform revolutionizing market research and knowledge sharing across the business community. Our mission is to accelerate the decision-making of our clients by connecting them to the world’s top professionals and industry leaders. We deliver interactions that generate intelligent insights and creative ideas ensuring our clients can drive their business forward efficiently.
Founded in 2010, Atheneum currently employs 440 professionals in 10 global offices and is rapidly growing as one of the world’s leading global insight platforms to strategy consulting firms, investment houses, and global corporations.
Atheneum Partners is looking for a driven and passionate individual to join the EBR team in an Associate role.
- You will engage and network with leading experts in their respective industries on behalf of our clients.
- In order to support them in their business decisions, your tasks will include recognizing and evaluating a client’s specific needs, identifying their knowledge gaps, and finding the right and optimal industry experts.
- To conduct high-quality, in-depth telephone interviews with range of market experts including customers, prospects, market experts, former competitor staff.
- You will have the autonomy to produce high-quality transcripts and executive summaries quickly in English.
- The independence to produce strong content for marketing purposes. You develop public speaking skills, by leading webinars on a weekly / bi-weekly basis.
- On smaller projects, you will also be responsible for liaising with and managing clients. This will develop your stakeholder management skills.
- 2-3 years of professional experience.
- 2:1 Bachelors Degree with a research elements
- General understanding of business concepts.
- Motivation and goal orientation.
- A quick receptivity and the competence to critically question facts.
- Fluent in both Japanese (native level preferred) and English.
What We Offer
- Health Insurance: medical and dental
- Gym membership discount
- Monthly social events
- Networking opportunities
- Training and mentorship opportunities
Here at Atheneum, diversity and inclusion is not just part of our culture, it is ingrained in our DNA. We do not discriminate in any way when assessing applications. This June, Atheneum are proudly supporting Pride Month 2021. Head over to our Instagram page atheneum.ai and LinkedIn to see what we will be doing to celebrate meaningfully!