Head of Global Operations
Atheneum is a global platform revolutionizing market research & knowledge sharing across the business community. Our mission is to accelerate the decision-making of our clients by connecting them to the world’s top professionals and industry leaders. As a one-stop-shop for primary research, we deliver at speed qualitative and quantitative insights worldwide and across industries.
Founded in 2010, Atheneum currently employs 500+ professionals in 11 global offices and is rapidly growing as one of the world’s leading global B2B research platforms to consulting companies, investment firms and global corporations.
Atheneum are actively seeking a born leader with the ability to oversee our Global Research Operations Team comprised of over 400 individuals and counting! The successful individual will have the skillset to design and implement a roadmap to propel us through hyper-growth, placing operational excellence and customer satisfaction at the heart of this strategy.
With the full support of the Executive Team, directly linking to our COO, the individual will focus on advancing a collaborative, yet data driven environment. Our Head of Global Research Operations will set targets and ensure their successful achievement.
We are open to various locations across Atheneum global offices for this role however it is paramount the individual has substantial experience and knowledge of the B2B primary research market and a strong understanding of our clients. Our operations leader must be committed to our customers and colleagues, exemplifying our Atheneum SEEDS values (Sustainability, Entrepreneurship, Excellence, Diversity, Supportive Spirit).
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading a global team of 400 professionals across Atheneum’s 10 global research hubs, which is committed to continuous improvement in pursuit of customer fanaticism and our business objectives.
- Designing Atheneum strategy and roadmap of operational excellence initiatives to help productivity at the company and increase client satisfaction. Ensuring its successful implementation.
- Setting global goals and cascading them across the different verticals, offices, and teams.
- Ensuring a data driven environment in which the correct KPIs, aligned with the company goals, are defined, measured, and communicated.
- PnL responsibility for the Research business, while delivering results in line or above the company business plan.
- Driving performance, productivity enhancement and profitability.
- Resource planning across international hubs.
- Implementing tools and systems for critical operational requirements
- Partnering closely with the Executive Team to develop, implement, and strengthen company culture and strategy.
- Reporting directly to the COO.
- 10-15 years of operational leadership experience within the B2B primary research industry.
- Proven track record of leading diverse, global teams in a high-growth environment.
- A player-coach, willing to roll up sleeves and lead through doing. Entrepreneurial mindset, always looking for the next opportunity.
- Proven track record of developing ops organizations and strategies that exceed performance targets with experience in having PnL responsibility.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to create, develop and maintain strong relationships with a wide range of key external and senior internal stakeholders.
- Confidence to stand by decisions and push the right agenda for the business, while mitigating risks.
- Great communication and negotiation skills coupled with strong problem solving and analytical capabilities.