Head of Marketing
Who We Are:
Atheneum is a global platform revolutionizing market research and knowledge sharing across the business community. Our mission is to accelerate the decision-making of our clients by connecting them to the world’s top professionals and industry leaders. We deliver interactions that generate intelligent insights and creative ideas ensuring our clients can drive their business forward efficiently.
Founded in 2010, Atheneum currently employs 440 professionals in eleven global offices and is rapidly growing as one of the world’s leading global insight platforms to strategy consulting firms, investment houses, and global corporations.
Atheneum Partners is looking for a Head of Marketing to join our London team in a Global role. This role is ideal for a content creator with a great mind for strategy and project management. As a Head of Marketing, you will own the strategy and positioning of Atheneum Partners across all our social media channels. You will partner with several departments and teams to help bring our global expert platform to life across all socials.
- Lead the development and execution of marketing strategy for Atheneum Partners across various departments to drive awareness and develop client relationships as well as employer branding
- Create a social media strategy and deliver successful social media campaigns across various channels including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, and maintenance of content calendar
- Manage email marketing campaigns incl. monthly newsletters, webinar events, and others
- Oversee the production and development of content across all channels and ensure quality standards are met for all materials produced
- Measure, analyse and communicate the effectiveness of all campaigns
- Manage the marketing team
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment of company messaging and communication
- 3-5+ years of marketing experience in a B2B setting
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Track record of planning and implementing marketing solutions that drive measurable results
- Proven track record of delivering quality social media campaigns
- Previous experience in managing a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in design work is a plus
What We Offer
- Health Insurance: medical and dental
- Gym membership discount
- Monthly social events
- Networking opportunities
- Training and mentorship opportunities
Here at Atheneum, diversity and inclusion is not just part of our culture, it is ingrained in our DNA. We do not discriminate in any way when assessing applications.