HR Generalist (US)
Atheneum is a global platform revolutionizing market research & knowledge sharing across the business community. Our mission is to accelerate the decision-making of our clients by connecting them to the world’s top professionals and industry leaders. We deliver interactions that generate intelligent insights & creative ideas ensuring our clients can drive their business forward efficiently.
Founded in 2010, Atheneum currently employs 500+ professionals in 11 global offices and is rapidly growing as one of the world’s leading global insight platforms to strategy consulting firms, investment houses & global corporations.
We are seeking an experienced HR Generalist with proven leadership skills to focus on our rapidly growing New York and San Francisco offices. Our ideal candidate will have knowledge and passion for all channels within the HR function including Onboarding, Learning and Development, Retention, Engagement and Termination also partnering with Recruitment.
The successful candidate will have taken initiative within an HR team during their career and will be passionate about partnering with key business functions to ensure commercial success and continued growth. A strong candidate will also have the skillset to shine on an Atheneum Global stage.
What you’ll be doing:
- Onboarding: Supporting our Regional Head of HR to ensure efficient candidate onboarding from contract creation to start date.
- Learning and Development: Collaborating with our Global L&D Manager and Operations to deliver New Hires to Senior Leadership training. Supporting Operations with promotion rounds where needed.
- Retention and Engagement: Working together with our Regional Head of HR to deliver projects boosting retention
- Offboarding: Conducting exit interviews and ensuring leavers have had an excellent 360 process with us.
- Developing excellent relations with key US internal stakeholders in order to ensure effective support provided by the local HR function
- Coming up with new ideas to improve daily life at Atheneum in the US
Profiles we are seeking
- 2 years of HR experience within the United States, with strong knowledge of NY, CA HR Practices
- Proven knowledge across the HR function: Onboarding, Retention, Engagement and Offboarding
- Relevant industry experience ideally within Consulting, Financial Services or similar.
- Keen to take pride in delivering best practice and new ideas
- Strong stakeholder management skills. The candidate must succeed and enjoy partnering with key local function to enhance business efficacy
- Strong written and spoken English is a must. Ideally the applicant has studied a degree in a relevant field.