Are you a problem solver and a fast learner? Would you enjoy working in a target-driven, entrepreneurial environment? Do you want to be part of a diverse and driven sales force striving for excellence? If the answer is yes, then keep reading!
Who We Are:
Atheneum is a leading global insights platform servicing various clients including distinguished strategy consulting firms, renowned investment houses and well known global corporations. Our mission is to provide faster insights to empower our clients’ decision making. Through our AI capabilities we accelerate the decision-making of our clients by connecting them to the world's top professionals and industry leaders.
Atheneum is growing rapidly, with 500+ professionals in 11 offices across the US, South America, Europe, Middle East, and Asia.
We are seeking an IT Support Specialist to assist our IT team in the London office.
• Installing and configuring all types of end-user devices, including Laptops and related software, Operating systems, Wireless access points, Printers, Scanners and more
• Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
• Investigating, diagnosing, and solving computer software and hardware faults
• Managing assets, stocks of equipment, consumables, and other supplies
• Responding to breakdowns, repairing equipment, and replacing broken parts
• Talking to suppliers, providers, and employees (English) to determine the nature of problems
• Maintaining records of software licenses
• Creating documentation and reports
• Supporting our offices across different time zones
Profiles we are looking for
• 1+ years of experience in an IT Support or IT Administration role
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows Networks
• Ability to manage Microsoft Active Directory Users and Computers/Group Policy
• Basic administration knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server
• Hands-on experience with Windows, Mac OS X, iOS
• Hands-on experience in troubleshooting day-to-day hardware and software issues
• Ability to work independently and handle a high level of responsibility