Atheneum is a global platform revolutionizing market research & knowledge sharing across the business community. Our mission is to accelerate the decision making of our clients by connecting them to the world’s top professionals and industry leaders. We deliver interactions that generate intelligent insights & creative ideas ensuring our clients can drive their business forward efficiently.
Founded in 2010, Atheneum currently employs around 250 professionals in ten global offices and is rapidly growing as one of the world’s leading global insight platform to strategy consulting firms, investment houses & global corporations.
- Responsible for Month End closure process for different entities according to German GAAP (HGB)
- Manage Accounts Payable (process incoming invoices, record invoices)
- Manage Accounts Receivable (issue invoices to clients & A/R collection)
- Prepare Reporting Packages
- Support Audit activities
- Ad Hoc Analysis
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Ad hoc projects and tasks
Profiles We Are Looking For
- Strong drive and proactive mindset with the ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-national, entrepreneurial environment
- First experience in accounting/finance
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Excel and Word (calculations, filtering, sorting, pivot tables, linking, etc.) is required
- Fluent in English
Why work with us?
- Corporate benefits program
- Work in highly international environment with 40+ different nationalities and 50+ languages
- Fresh fruits each Tuesday and sweets every Monday
- Regular company events
- Office in the heart of Berlin
- Free German classes
- Partly refunded lunches
We are looking forward to your application!