Junior Associate - Global Market Insights (New York)
As an Associate
You will be connecting & sourcing top industry professionals in a Research-as-a-Service function for Atheneum’s clients to help them understand niche industries & commercial markets. You will be required to engage with hot industry topics to conduct secondary research for Business to Business engagements between Atheneum's clients & industry executives.
Associates will develop skills in negotiation, professional communication, client service, and receive multiple training opportunities to pave their way to successful careers in commercial and operational leadership.
- Research, Identify and engage key industry experts using various methods of outreach & communication
- Screen and assess all experts for incoming projects to ensure a proper match of expert qualifications to engage in an advisory capacity
- Coordinate with Supervisors to connect clients and experts
- Manage multiple projects and requests while adhering to specified timelines & diverse parameters
What You’ll Gain
- Exposure and insights to an extensive variety of industries and fields on a global scale
- The opportunity to learn and dive into consulting, private equity & corporate project life cycles
- Structured career progression allowing you attain and grow your sales & management, professional communication skills
What We Offer
- Fast tracked career growth and opportunities
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Monthly sponsored company events (team lunches, happy hours, etc)
- Corporate Discounts
- Monthly Birthday Celebrations
- Industry Leading Performance bonuses
- Networking Opportunities
- Internal SWAP program
- Training and Mentorship Opportunities
Profiles We Look For
- Entry level position; must hold an undergraduate degree (preferred majors: Business Administration, International Relations, and etc.)
- Goal oriented, driven, and highly motivated to succeed & take on challenges
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing requirements in a young and growing firm
- Quick learner and critical thinker with key focus to understand projects in niche industries & add value to your clients
- Ability to conduct research and analyze data
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely in both verbal and written form
- Enjoy working both autonomously and with a team
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
Atheneum is a global platform revolutionizing market research & knowledge sharing across the business community. Our mission is to accelerate the decision making of our clients by connecting them to the world’s top professionals and industry leaders. We deliver interactions that generate intelligent insights & creative ideas ensuring our clients can drive their business forward efficiently.
Founded in 2010, Atheneum currently employs around 200 professionals in ten global offices and is rapidly growing as one of the world’s leading global insight platforms to strategy consulting firms, investment houses & global corporations.