Learning and Development Associate
Are you a problem solver and a fast learner? Would you enjoy working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment? Do you want to be part of a diverse and driven team striving for excellence? If the answer is yes, then keep reading!
Who We Are:
Atheneum is a leading global insights platform servicing various clients including distinguished strategy consulting firms, renowned investment houses and well known global corporations. Our mission is to provide faster insights to empower our clients’ decision making. Through our AI capabilities we accelerate the decision-making of our clients by connecting them to the world's top professionals and industry leaders.
Atheneum is growing rapidly, with 600+ professionals in 11 offices across the US, South America, Europe, Middle East, and Asia.
- Supporting with building and delivering training content globally
- Supporting task force projects through discovery interviews, shadowing and brainstorming on solutions
- Gathers, adapts and communicates key data points from task force projects with relevant stakeholders, ex. Monthly newsletter
- Conducts ad hoc feedback sessions with training participants to support continuous improvements
- Organizes training schedules, coordinates with global teams and training participants
- Organizes and creates learning events for the internal team as well as global offices
- Develops training PPTs and a range of other content and handouts, such as video/audio material, one-pagers, cheat sheets, etc.
- Helps spot gaps/inefficiencies in current L&D program as well as Ops processes to address
- Able to jump on ad hoc/urgent priorities when needed, requiring a high level of autonomy and structured approach
- You will join a highly diverse, global team that dedicates one day a month towards learning, ex. Joining webinars, attending conferences, book club meetings, researching, etc. to stay up to date on L&D trends
Key skills/experience we are looking for:
- L&D, training facilitation, communications experience
- Attention to detail, highly structured/organized
- Great communicator and presenter
- Prior exposure to the industry would be great but not essential
- Past experience at creative industries or at companies with very strong learning cultures would be ideal
What We Offer
- Pension fund (compulsory in UK for employer to contribute)
- Classpass – subsidised by Atheneum
- Thrive mental wellbeing app (part of the health cash plan)
- Axa Health private medical insurance
- Additional annual leave allowances per year of tenure (up to 5 years)
- Breakfast cereals, fruit and snacks
- Coffee, tea and soft drinks
- Social events and team lunches
Here at Atheneum, diversity and inclusion is not just part of our culture, it is ingrained in our DNA. We do not discriminate in any way when assessing applications.