Market Intelligence Consultant - English speaker
Are you a problem solver and a fast learner? Would you enjoy working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment? Do you want to be part of a diverse and driven team striving for excellence? If the answer is yes, then keep reading!
Who We Are:
Atheneum is a leading global insights platform servicing various clients including distinguished strategy consulting firms, renowned investment houses and well known global corporations. Our mission is to provide faster insights to empower our clients’ decision making. Through our AI capabilities we accelerate the decision-making of our clients by connecting them to the world's top professionals and industry leaders.
Atheneum is growing rapidly, with 500+ professionals in 11 offices across the US, South America, Europe, Middle East, and Asia.
Atheneum is seeking an individual with exceptional research skills for the Market Intelligence Team. Like the rest of the company, the team is growing rapidly.
Like the rest of the company, the team is growing rapidly. The ideal candidate would be based in Santiago and should be a target driven and motivated individual.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will engage and network with leading experts in their respective industries on behalf of our clients.
- In order to support them in their business decisions, your tasks will include recognizing and evaluating a client’s specific needs, identifying their knowledge gaps, and finding the right and optimal industry experts.
- To conduct high-quality, primary and secondary research in order to develop client strategy.
- You will have the autonomy to produce high-quality transcripts and executive summaries quickly in English/ other languages.
- The independence to produce strong content for marketing purposes. You develop public speaking skills, by leading webinars on a weekly / bi-weekly basis
- On smaller projects, you will also be responsible for liaising with and managing clients. This will develop your stakeholder management skills
Profiles we are seeking:
- A commitment to the Atheneum brand and a long term career orientation.
- Excellent communication skills, ideally multiple languages spoken fluently (EU Languages)
- Strong analytical and proven interviewing experience
- Clear examples of thriving in a team-player environment
- 0-3 years of B2B/B2C experience (including Internships)
- High-level of commercial acumen with knowledge of business value-chains.
- 2:1 degree or higher in a relevant field, ideally research based