Operations Performance Director
Atheneum is a global platform revolutionizing market research & knowledge sharing across the business community. Our mission is to accelerate the decision-making of our clients by connecting them to the world’s top professionals and industry leaders. We deliver interactions that generate intelligent insights & creative ideas ensuring our clients can drive their business forward efficiently.
Founded in 2010, Atheneum currently employs 500+ professionals in 11 global offices and is rapidly growing as one of the world’s leading global insight platforms to strategy consulting firms, investment houses & global corporations.
We are offering a role with a global span and ability to impact performance and business growth. This opportunity will elevate the right professional to enable the next phase of growth at a time of hyper growth, with the full support of the management team.
We are looking for an experienced individual who has been actively involved in the market intelligence and expert network services industry to join us in our global Operations team, with multiple roles available (APAC/EMEA/US offices).
What you’ll be doing:
- Launching and Implementing Operational Excellence initiatives to help productivity at the company
- Management of team members and processes in a data driven environment to ensure that we are measuring and monitoring the correct KPIs
- Setting goals for the various teams and overseeing implementation of said goals
- Responsible for performance, productivity enhancement and profitability
- Management of operations performance & communication of progress
- Implementation of tools and systems for critical operational requirements
- Championing a positive working environment across our different offices
- Resource planning across international hubs
- Implement operational strategies & processes to penetrate key accounts further
Profiles we are seeking
- Relevant industry experience in the Expert Services industry
- Keen ability to analyze data for trends and reasoning
- Curious about designing processes and creating efficient performance
- Proven ability to plan and manage operating processes for max productivity
- Ability to streamline structures that create speed and efficiency in a rapidly shifting business environment
- Bachelors & / or Masters in a relevant field
- 4 – 5 years of relevant experience