Who We Are:
Atheneum is a leading global insights platform servicing various clients including distinguished strategy consulting firms, renowned investment houses and well known global corporations. Our mission is to provide faster insights to empower our clients’ decision making. Through our AI capabilities we accelerate the decision-making of our clients by connecting them to the world's top professionals and industry leaders.
Atheneum is growing rapidly, with 600+ professionals in 11 offices across the US, South America, Europe, Middle East, and Asia.
As a Product Analyst, you would have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the analysis for our product suite, identifying and communicating how our users interact with different products and features
- Become a sparring partner with the product managers to identify what features / products should be prioritized next through quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Define processes and identify ways to test, monitor and communicate performance of new and existing products
- Support new product and feature launches by defining and owning product metrics to measure launch success and contribute in refining growth and adoption strategies
- Communicate your analysis and insights through compelling stories – identify trends and their causes, and paint the larger picture to articulate a clear ‘so-what’ message to senior management
Ultimately, you will help us build products that are easy to use through quantitative and qualitative analytic support.
While Atheneum takes the next step into the future, we would want someone with following qualifications to become part of our journey:
- 4+ years of work experience in Consulting / Data Analytics / Product Analytics
- Advanced experience with SQL and MS Excel
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative analytics methodologies, translating date into insights
- Willing to solve problems by generating and iterating on multiple solutions
- Facilitate and communicate clearly and convincingly in English (sharing knowledge and insights, explaining outcomes, building common understanding, etc.)
- Good coaching and mentoring skills
- Familiar with Agile practices
- Excellent self-organisation and ability to plan own work in line with priorities
- Proactively contributes to conversations about best practice and approach, identifying and acting on opportunities to improve team performance and structure