React Native Developer
Are you a problem solver and a fast learner? Would you enjoy working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment? Do you want to be part of a diverse and driven team striving for excellence? If the answer is yes, then keep reading!
Who We Are:
Atheneum is a global platform revolutionizing market research and knowledge sharing across the business community. Our mission is to accelerate the decision-making of our clients by connecting them to the world’s top professionals and industry leaders. We deliver interactions that generate intelligent insights and creative ideas ensuring our clients can drive their business forward efficiently.
Founded in 2010, Atheneum currently employs 400 professionals in 10 global offices and is rapidly growing as one of the world’s leading global insight platforms to strategy consulting firms, investment houses, and global corporations.
We are seeking a forward-thinking, proactive App Developer to join our rapidly growing, innovative Tech Team. You will be at the forefront of the development of our new mobile app that will improve the efficiency of our relationship with our network of experts.
What you'll do:
- Your primary task is to develop and support a portfolio of mobile apps for internal and external use
Understand our clients, experts, and employees applications requirements
- Identify key application features
- Work with other Tech professionals to set specifications for new applications
Design creative prototypes based on specifications
- Write high-quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch
- Troubleshoot applications
- Find bugs and offer timely solutions
What we are looking for:
- 1-2 years of development experience, developing hybrid (preferred) and native apps on Android and iOS
- Good knowledge of mobile frameworks such as React Native and Ionic
- Knowledge of App Stores and distribution methods, including packaging and deployment
- Experience building and supporting an either publicly or enterprise-internally available App with a user base above 1000 users
- Ideally experience with offline first/ Progressive Web Apps (PWA) style of applications
- Experience in working within an agile team
- Experience with developing frontends for Desktop, in addition to App interfaces, reuse of resources between
Understanding of backend interactions, especially with cloud based backends, e.g. AWS hosted node.js and Lambda based serverless architectures
- Atheneum strongly believes in the power of diversity. We are seeking target driven team players with excellent emotional intelligence, problem solving and time management skills.
What We Offer:
- Public transportation discount
- Partially refunded lunches
- Urban Sports Club discount
- German classes
Here at Atheneum, diversity and inclusion is not just part of our culture, it is ingrained in our DNA. We do not discriminate in any way when assessing applications. This June, Atheneum are proudly supporting Pride Month 2021. Head over to our Instagram page atheneum.ai and LinkedIn to see what we will be doing to celebrate meaningfully!