React Native Developer
Are you a problem solver and a fast learner? Would you enjoy working in a target-driven, entrepreneurial environment? Do you want to be part of a diverse and driven sales force striving for excellence? If the answer is yes, then keep reading!
Who We Are:
Atheneum is a leading global insights platform servicing various clients including distinguished strategy consulting firms, renowned investment houses and well known global corporations. Our mission is to provide faster insights to empower our clients’ decision making. Through our AI capabilities we accelerate the decision-making of our clients by connecting them to the world's top professionals and industry leaders.
Atheneum is growing rapidly, with 600+ professionals in 11 offices across the US, South America, Europe, Middle East, and Asia.
We are seeking a forward thinking, proactive App Developer to join our rapidly growing, innovative Tech Team. We are actively looking for a candidate who can combine excellent technical skills with advanced soft skills such as communication and an ability to work effectively in a team.
- The primary task is to develop and support a portfolio of mobile apps for internal and external use
- Understand our clients, experts and employees applications requirements
- Identify key application features
- Work with other Tech professionals to set specifications for new applications
- Design creative prototypes based on specifications
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch
- Troubleshoot applications
- Find bugs and offer timely solutions
Profiles We Are Seeking:
- Atheneum strongly believes in the power of diversity. We are seeking target driven team players with excellent emotional intelligence, problem solving and time management skills.
- 1-2 years of development experience, developing hybrid (preferred) and native apps on Android and iOS
- Good knowledge of mobile frameworks such as React Native and Ionic
- Knowledge of App Stores and distribution methods, including packaging and deployment
- Has built and supported an either publicly or enterprise-internally available App with a user base above 1000 users
- Ideally experience with offline first/ Progressive Web Apps (PWA) style of applications
- Experience in working within an agile team
- Experience with developing frontends for Desktop, in addition to App interfaces, reuse of resources between
- Understanding of backend interactions, especially with cloud based backends, e.g. AWS hosted node.js and Lambda based serverless architectures
What We Offer:
- Public transportation discount
- Partially refunded lunches
- Urban Sports Club discount
- German classes
- Additional annual leave allowances per year of tenure (up to 5 years)
Here at Atheneum, diversity and inclusion is not just part of our culture, it is ingrained in our DNA. We do not discriminate in any way when assessing applications.