Regional Head of HR (US)
Atheneum is a global platform revolutionizing market research & knowledge sharing across the business community. Our mission is to accelerate the decision-making of our clients by connecting them to the world’s top professionals and industry leaders. We deliver interactions that generate intelligent insights & creative ideas ensuring our clients can drive their business forward efficiently.
Founded in 2010, Atheneum currently employs 500+ professionals in 11 global offices and is rapidly growing as one of the world’s leading global insight platforms to strategy consulting firms, investment houses & global corporations.
We are seeking an experienced Regional Head of HR with proven leadership skills to focus on our rapidly growing New York and San Francisco offices. Our ideal candidate will have knowledge and passion for all channels within the HR function including Onboarding, Learning and Development, Retention, Engagement and Termination also partnering with Recruitment.
The successful candidate will have managed an HR team during their career and will be passionate about partnering with key business functions to ensure commercial success and continued growth. A strong candidate will also have the skillset to shine on an Atheneum Global stage.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting our Global Head of HR and Talent to effectively run 360 HR strategy across the US
- Onboarding: Managing our local HR Team in order to ensure efficient candidate onboarding from contract creation to start date
- Recruitment: Supporting the US Talent Specialist in hiring. Ensuring they are following processes effectively and delivering needs of the hiring manager
- Learning and Development: Collaborating with our Global L&D Manager and Operations to deliver New Hires to Senior Leadership training. Supporting Operations with promotion rounds where needed.
- Retention and Engagement: Leading local projects to track and analyze, suggestion of local initiatives to make the area a centre of excellence
- Offboarding: Overseeing the local process (exit interviews etc.), ensuring leavers have had a strong experience with us
Developing excellent relations with key US internal stakeholders in order to ensure effective support provided by the local HR function
Profiles we are seeking
- 5-7 years of HR management experience within the United States, with strong knowledge of NY, CA HR practices
- Proven knowledge across the HR function: Talent, Onboarding, Learning and Development, Retention, Engagement and Offboarding
- Relevant industry experience ideally within Consulting, Financial Services or similar.
- Keen to take ownership and pride in the local HR function and develop the team
- Strong stakeholder management skills. The candidate must succeed and enjoy partnering with key local function to enhance business efficacy
- Ability to analyze local trends and work with Global HR to suggest proactive initiatives
- Strong written and spoken English is a must. Ideally the applicant has studied a degree in a relevant field.