Are you a problem solver and a fast learner? Would you enjoy working in a target-driven, entrepreneurial environment? Do you want to be part of a diverse and driven sales force striving for excellence? If the answer is yes, then keep reading!
Who We Are:
Atheneum is a leading global insights platform servicing various clients including distinguished strategy consulting firms, renowned investment houses and well known global corporations. Our mission is to provide faster insights to empower our clients’ decision making. Through our AI capabilities we accelerate the decision-making of our clients by connecting them to the world's top professionals and industry leaders.
Atheneum is growing rapidly, with 500+ professionals in 11 offices across the US, South America, Europe, Middle East, and Asia
Opportunity & profiles we are seeking
As a member of the Analytics Wing of the Atheneum Digitalization Team, you will have the opportunity to challenge your skills working with senior business leaders and the independence and creativity to draw on your experience to solve the problems the best way.
We are looking for someone who understands business change needs, assessing the business impact of those changes, capturing, analyzing and documenting requirements, and supporting the communication and delivery of requirements with relevant stakeholders
The ideal candidate will exhibit the ability to balance the attention to detail, that is the foundation for this role, during the analytic work to obtain a full 360 view of the problem space, with the ability to translate that analysis into practical proposals, taking the big picture always into consideration.
- Implement advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing, and analyzing process and data requirements
- Create conceptual prototypes and visual mock-ups
- Apply best practices for effective communication and problem-solving
- Propose process optimizations in the technology and human domains
- Analyze product requirements to provide detailed and structured functional specifications aligned with the system architecture
- Create the data and process models and gap analysis
- Supply data-driven evidence to support the benefits of the change proposals
- Support building business cases for the proposed improvements
- Clarify the requirement details with the Product Manager and/or stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the Lead Developer to evaluate proposed solutions against the implementation aspects and system architecture
- Validate the finalized implementations against the requirements
- Support the change management life cycle
- Good written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Process modeling and optimization experience
- Experience in strategy development, business planning and business process optimization
- Degree e.g. in IT, Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in Business Strategy, Data Analytics, or other relevant fields
- Knowledge of digital analytic and data visualization tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Scripts)
The ideal candidate will also:
- Having BPMN & DMN knowledge and modelling experience is a strong plus
- Possess a fundamental understanding of cognitive, group and organizational psychology principles in process optimization