Research and Client Manager (Surveys)
Atheneum is a global platform revolutionizing market research & knowledge sharing across the business community. Our mission is to accelerate the decision making of our clients by connecting them to the world’s top professionals and industry leaders. We deliver interactions that generate intelligent insights & creative ideas ensuring our clients can drive their business forward efficiently.
Founded in 2010, Atheneum currently employs around 200 professionals in ten global offices and is rapidly growing as one of the world’s leading global insight platform connecting over 450,000 experts to strategy consulting firms, investment houses & global corporations.
Atheneum is at an exciting stage of scale and development on the international stage with a solid investment and backing. Successful individuals at Atheneum are resourceful, goal driven, high energy, quick-reacting and portray a hands-on attitude. They accomplish strategies that deliver the best in class quality on all initiatives.
As a Survey Manager, you will be working closely with our Account Managers and Clients to provide the most effective survey programming solutions and supervise their execution. Moreover, you will have the chance to contribute to a dynamic, growth company in a highly innovative industry with an excellent working atmosphere and great team spirit.
- Analyze survey requirements and communicate feasibility and realistic deadlines of on-line survey execution to clients
- Based on client’s input, develop a new survey with advanced logic, translations, and branding
- Perform quality tests and make sure that logic and actions work as intended
- Cooperate closely with our stakeholders, translators and 3rd party suppliers to ensure the needs of the clients are meet
- Communicate process and workflow changes to stakeholders and make sure that clients are up to date with the survey programming process
- Handle client’s requests and manage client’s expectation on execution of on-line surveys
- Work with results and export in order to deliver the final data/product
- Improve survey programming workflows and processes to provide a better experience for clients and panelists
- Gather know-how and best practices of a programming tool, educate to increase service level
- A methodical and logical approach to building surveys
- Ability to verify and modify survey flow and survey logic
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to resolve operational problems independently
- The ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- Independent and willing to develop and learn
- English business fluency
- Previous experience in survey programming (surveygizmo, surveymonkey, Qualtrics, others) is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Corporate benefits program
- Work in highly international environment with 40+ different nationalities and 50+ languages
- Fresh fruits each Tuesday and sweets every Monday
- Regular company events
- Office in the heart of Berlin
- Free German classes
- Partly refunded lunches