Atheneum is a global platform revolutionizing market research & knowledge sharing across the business community. Our mission is to accelerate the decision-making of our clients by connecting them to the world’s top professionals and industry leaders. As a one-stop-shop for primary research, we deliver at speed qualitative and quantitative insights worldwide and across industries.
Founded in 2010, Atheneum currently employs 500+ professionals in 10 global offices and is rapidly growing as one of the world’s leading global B2B research platforms to consulting companies, investment firms and global corporations.
Atheneum is seeking an individual with exceptional research skills for the Expert Backed Research Team working under Yusef Rabiah. Like the rest of the company, the team is growing rapidly. The ideal candidate would be based in Berlin/Munich and should be a target driven and motivated individual.
The candidate must be based in Germany and will ideally speak other European Languages in addition to English. You must apply with a CV and a covering letter explaining your motivation for the role and the skills which make you relevant.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will engage and network with leading experts in their respective industries on behalf of our clients.
- In order to support them in their business decisions, your tasks will include recognizing and evaluating a client’s specific needs, identifying their knowledge gaps, and finding the right and optimal industry experts.
- To conduct high-quality, in-depth telephone interviews with range of market experts including customers, prospects, market experts, former competitor staff
- You will have the autonomy to produce high-quality transcripts and executive summaries quickly in English/ other languages.
- The independence to produce strong content for marketing purposes. You develop public speaking skills, by leading webinars on a weekly / bi-weekly basis
- On smaller projects, you will also be responsible for liaising with and managing clients. This will develop your stakeholder management skills
Profiles we are seeking:
- A commitment to the Atheneum brand and a long term career orientation.
- Excellent communication skills, ideally multiple languages spoken fluently (EU Languages)
- Strong analytical and proven interviewing experience
- Clear examples of thriving in a team-player environment
- 2:1 degree or higher in a relevant field, ideally research based