Who Are We
We help our clients better understand the business topics of the future. Atheneum is on a mission to build the world's most engaged community of experts to share their insights with our clients. We are in a phase of rapid growth and are looking for enthusiastic individuals to play a vital part in building the future of knowledge.
What We Do
Leading firms across all industries, with a particular focus on Management Consulting and Life Sciences, trust Atheneum to connect them to the world's top professionals. By organizing expert interviews and surveys, we unlock unique knowledge and provide our clients with insights that impact their business decisions - for example, understanding how emerging technologies will evolve or which new treatments will revolutionize the healthcare sectors.
You Might Want to Know
· We are NOT a Consultancy – Consultancies are one of our clients.
· We are NOT a Market Research Company – Although we do offer Expert Backed Research.
· We are NOT a Recruitment Agency – We do not fill vacancies for jobs, rather we offer the opportunity for market experts to share their expertise and knowledge with our clients.
WE ARE ONE OF THE LEADING GLOBAL EXPERT NETWORKS
About the Role
As an Expert Backed Research Associate, you will connect our clients with experts. Your responsibilities include:
· Understanding client needs and identifying relevant experts.
· Sourcing and onboarding experts for specific projects and keeping them engaged for future opportunities.
· Conduct in-depth telephone interviews with various market experts, including customers, prospects, market experts, and former competitor staff.
· Produce high-quality transcripts and executive summaries.
· Generate strong content for marketing purposes, including webinars.
· Developing Internal/ external communication and outreach skills (cold calls, emails, etc.).
· Adapting to a fast-paced, client-driven environment where speed is a key success driver.
· Ensuring an excellent client experience through accurate recommendations and a proactive, solution-orientated approach.
· Understanding Atheneum’s core client delivery process and applying it in everyday work.
Profiles We Are Seeking
· We welcome applications from anyone looking for a career in a corporate role that offers fast progression.
· We are looking for driven, collaborative, resilient, curious individuals who are excellent communicators.
· Fluency in English and Korean is essential; fluency in additional languages is highly desirable.
What We Offer
· Continuous comprehensive training: classroom sessions, workshops & certifications.
· 40-hour work week.
· Complementary health insurance upon indefinite contract.
· Additional vacation days as per tenure with the company.
· Atheneum Club discount.
· Internal SWAP Program with our other global offices.
Here at Atheneum, diversity and inclusion are not just part of our culture but are ingrained in our DNA. We do not discriminate in any way when assessing applications.