Sales & Business Development Director, EMEA Life Sciences / Healthcare
Atheneum is a global platform revolutionizing market research & knowledge sharing across the business community. Our mission is to accelerate the decision-making of our clients by connecting them to the world’s top professionals and industry leaders. As a one-stop-shop for primary research, we deliver at speed qualitative and quantitative insights worldwide and across industries.
Founded in 2010, Atheneum currently employs 500+ professionals in 11 global offices and is rapidly growing as one of the world’s leading global B2B research platforms to consulting companies, investment firms & global corporations.
Atheneum are seeking a driven and experienced individual to join the team as Sales & Business Development Director EMEA, Life Sciences. The ideal candidate with be successful at maximizing SOW among existing LS clients in the Region, whilst also effective at acquiring new logos.
This induvial will work closely with one of our founders/ Chief Commercial Officer and partner with our Senior Sales and BD Director in the US and Atheneum’s LS Research Teams across the globe to drive the company’s LS revenue across the EMEA Region.
This role will suit an individual with sales/ business development experience coming from the Life Sciences professional services market.
Our Sales and Business Development Director EMEA, Life Sciences is committed to our customers’ and colleagues’ success and embodies Atheneum’s SEEDS values (Sustainability, Entrepreneurship, Excellence, Diversity, Supportive Spirit).
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify key market opportunities for Atheneum in the LS market across EMEA and define your sales strategy to effectively address those.
- Translate your sales strategy into an action plan with a focus on maximizing Atheneum’s revenue and client satisfaction.
- Build and manage a qualified revenue pipeline using data to forecast success
- Engage with existing LS clients in the Region to further increase our SOW, cross-sell new products, drive client engagement and satisfaction.
- Acquire new, high-value clients and drive their long-term value.
- Represent Atheneum brand and communicate with excellence our value proposition
- Work collaboratively with Atheneum’s Sales/ BD team and our LS Research Teams across the globe to successfully serve existing clients and onboard new ones.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, and products.
- Provide regular communications to CCO and work collaboratively to ensure best outcome.
Profiles we are seeking
- 5-8 years of experience in a sales role for a research or professional services firm with focus on Life Sciences / healthcare.
- Proven track record of maximizing value of existing clients and successful onboarding of new clients.
- Passion for sales and the LS sector; experience in high growth environments is a plus.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to build trust with clients and teams.
- Driven self-starter who excels in an ever-changing environment and is a proactive problem solver.
- Holds themselves accountable for hitting commercial goals.
- A Master’s degree in a relevant field.