Sec Ops Analyst
Are you a problem solver and a fast learner? Would you enjoy working in a target-driven, entrepreneurial environment? Do you want to be part of a diverse and driven sales force striving for excellence? If the answer is yes, then keep reading!
Who We Are:
Atheneum is a leading global insights platform servicing various clients including distinguished strategy consulting firms, renowned investment houses and well known global corporations. Our mission is to provide faster insights to empower our clients’ decision making. Through our AI capabilities we accelerate the decision-making of our clients by connecting them to the world's top professionals and industry leaders.
Atheneum is growing rapidly, with 500+ professionals in 11 offices across the US, South America, Europe, Middle East, and Asia
- Play a central role as an IT specialist developing and maintaining corporate cyber-security
- Operate and configure security solutions for monitoring and detecting security incidents and vulnerabilities
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT administration, with focus on securing mission critical services
- Experience in management of vulnerabilities, security events and security incidents (including analysis, response, reporting)
- Be familiar with relevant operational support within the security tool landscape
(e.g. SIEM, Endpoint Security, Firewall, Proxy, Vulnerability, Change and Patch management etc.)
- Knowledge of Cloud based environment (Azure, AWS) and security tools, such as Sentinel, Splunk, Proofpoint, ELK Stack, etc.
- Manage security documentation and compliance of utilized service providers to ensure
- Desirable - experience with regulations and standards in the area of IT security (e.g. ISO27001, BSI IT, OWASP, NIST, CIS Controls etc.)
Desirable - Certification in IT security (SSCP, CISSP, GIAC, CEH or others)