Security Software Developer
Are you a problem solver and a fast learner? Would you enjoy working in a target-driven, entrepreneurial environment? Do you want to be part of a diverse and driven sales force striving for excellence? If the answer is yes, then keep reading!
Who We Are:
Atheneum is a leading global insights platform servicing various clients including distinguished strategy consulting firms, renowned investment houses and well known global corporations. Our mission is to provide faster insights to empower our clients’ decision making. Through our AI capabilities we accelerate the decision-making of our clients by connecting them to the world's top professionals and industry leaders.
Atheneum is growing rapidly, with 600+ professionals in 11 offices across the US, South America, Europe, Middle East, and Asia.
- As Cloud Security Developer you are the central contact for security issues relating to the corporate cloud platform.
- Be responsible for the design and implementation of cloud security measures. In close cooperation with SecOps and DevOps develop technical security strategies and solutions to protect cloud platforms and workloads.
- Experience in developing browser-based business systems and implementing
relevant cyber-security measures
- Experience in developing in NodeJS, Ruby on Rails or Java (or similar)
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately with both stakeholders, analysts, developers, and other team members in writing and in person
- Desirable - Working knowledge of web application security
- Access to latest technology
- Flexible working hours
- Possible remote-work
- Office in the center of Berlin
- Regular Team Events