Are you a problem solver and a fast learner? Would you enjoy working in a target-driven, entrepreneurial environment? Do you want to be part of a diverse and driven sales force striving for excellence? If the answer is yes, then keep reading!
Who We Are:
Atheneum is a leading global insights platform servicing various clients including distinguished strategy consulting firms, renowned investment houses and well known global corporations. Our mission is to provide faster insights to empower our clients’ decision making. Through our AI capabilities we accelerate the decision-making of our clients by connecting them to the world's top professionals and industry leaders.
Atheneum is growing rapidly, with 500+ professionals in 11 offices across the US, South America, Europe, Middle East, and Asia.
As a Survey Programmer , you will be be part of a global team responsible for successfully managing survey projects from start to finish.
- 1 year of experience in the relevant field
- Programming surveys into survey platforms like Decipher
- Testing surveys to ensure all programming instructions, logic, flow have been implemented
- Reviewing survey questionnaires for quality, compliance, and best practices
- Accurately assessing the time required to program a questionnaire
- Based on client’s input, develop a new survey with advanced logic, translations, and branding
- Teaching, training, and mentoring new hires on programming and other technical skills
- Improve survey programming workflows and processes to provide a better experience for clients and panelists
- Bachelors in Computer Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics or related subject area
A methodical and logical approach to building and coding surveys
- Experience with a programming language is required. Python is preferred.
- Experience with any survey programming software (for example Decipher, ConfirmIt etc..) will be considered as an advantage;
- Ability to verify and modify survey flow and survey logic
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Previous experience in survey programming (surveygizmo, surveymonkey, Qualtrics, others) is a plus
- Provident plan
- Fast tracked career growth and opportunities
- Health Insurance
- Monthly sponsored company events
- Internal SWAP program
- Inflation Adjusted Salary