Survey Project Manager
Are you a problem solver and a fast learner? Would you enjoy working in a target-driven, entrepreneurial environment? Do you want to be part of a diverse and driven sales force striving for excellence? If the answer is yes, then keep reading!
Who We Are:
Atheneum is a leading global insights platform servicing various clients including distinguished strategy consulting firms, renowned investment houses and well known global corporations. Our mission is to provide faster insights to empower our clients’ decision making. Through our AI capabilities we accelerate the decision-making of our clients by connecting them to the world's top professionals and industry leaders. Atheneum is growing rapidly, with 600+ professionals in 11 offices across the US, South America, Europe, Middle East, and Asia.
You Might Want to Know
- We are NOT a Consultancy – Consultancies are one of our clients.
- We are NOT a Market Research Company – Although we do offer Expert Backed Research.
- We are NOT a Recruitment Agency – We do not fill vacancies for jobs, rather we offer the opportunity for market experts to share their expertise and knowledge with our clients.
WE ARE ONE OF THE LEADING GLOBAL EXPERT NETWORKS
The role of the (Sr.) Manager – Survey Programming is to develop and lead our internal Survey Programming Team, including all aspects of coding execution and delivery on client provided questionnaires,
- Providing feedback on drafts, QA of web-based survey links to ensure error-free delivery,
- Advising on survey design elements to elevate respondent experience and ensure quality data collection,
- Troubleshooting on live surveys, managing respondent quotas,
- Supporting Delivery team with ongoing client programming questions
- Meeting or exceeding client driven delivery timelines.
- This is a managerial role with 3-5 direct reports.
- Bachelors in Computer Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics or related subject area
- Extensive experience programming within a major Survey Programming Platform (i.e., Decipher, Qualtrics, etc.).
- Strong problem-solving ability, especially as it relates to navigating programming complications.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high throughput, deadline driven environment.
- Player/Coach mentality and highly comfortable in a team-based environment, leading from the front.
- Intellectually curious – always looking to learn, develop, or engage with new findings.
- Familiar with data-processing approaches as it relates to Survey research.
- Highly effective communicator; not afraid to speak-up, challenge, be direct, outline needs, and manage expectations effectively.
- Superior project management skillset: organized, owner-minded, and always-on mentality.
- Provident plan
- Fast tracked career growth and opportunities
- Health Insurance
- Monthly sponsored company events
- Internal SWAP program
- Inflation Adjusted Salary